Thursday, September 29, 2011

Marvel Super Heroes RPG D6



I ran across something interesting in my travels through the interwebs. Someone has done a d6 conversion of the classic TSR Marvel Super Heroes RPG. The document is 18 pages long and states it is not a complete game. You will need a copy of the D6 Adventures book. It tries to adhere closely to the MSH rules and feel but I can't really comment because I don't have any real experience with MSH.

You can find the d6 MSH and other Open D6 material, including the D6 Adventure book, here.

3 comments:

  1. Huh.

    Given how epically the DC Universe game fell apart using the D6 system, I can't imagine this working well. Interesting, nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have any experience with, well, any d6 game except for fooling around with Mini Six. I do like the way Mini Six looks though.

    ReplyDelete