Saturday, October 19, 2019

Games I'm Looking Forward To

I'm currently looking forward to two games.

The first is the second edition of The Hero's Journey from James Spahn.  This isn't just a fix the typos and a made a few adjustments second edition.  This is a complete overhaul to better meet Mr. Spahn's vision that he was trying to meet with the first edition but didn't quite reach.  You can read the specifics about the why in this blog post, The Hero's Journey, Second Edition: Why?  You can read more about the changes on his blog Halfling's Luck.



The second game I'm interested in is Sword of Cepheus.  This is a sword & sorcery version of the Cepheus Engine science fiction rules.  Which is based on Classic Traveller.  I love Traveller of the little black books with its lifepath character generation and I love sword & sorcery so I can't wait to see the results.



.

No comments:

Post a Comment