Sunday, August 2, 2015

#RPGaDay Day 1: Forthcoming Game You're Most Looking Forward To

Not the real cover but really cool looking
I've never tried one of these post-a-day for a month challenges before.  But I'm going to try this one.  And of course I start a little late.

Day 1:  Forthcoming Game You're Most Looking Forward To

For me, right now, the game I am most looking forward to is Blades and Black Magic by C.R. Brandon.  This is a sword & sorcery iteration of his Heroes and Other Worlds.  This game brings together two of my loves: sword & sorcery and Melee/Wizard.  I discovered Conan the Barbarian about the same time as I got into RPGs.  Melee and Wizard were among the first RPGs that I got so the barbarian and these games go together perfectly in my mind.  So, to have Melee/Wizard tailored to that type of game is just awesome in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment