Tuesday, October 19, 2010

15 Games

Several bloggers have listed there top 15 most influential games for you. Or as some put it, the games that stick with you the most. The posts were originally called 15 games in 15 minutes. However, I read the posts but couldn't reply immediately so I had more than 15 minutes to contemplate it. Also, I couldn't come up with 15 games. Here is my list anyway:

  1. Melee/Wizard
  2. D&D (Holmes/AD&D/now Moldvay/Labyrinth Lord)
  3. Traveller (as Tim Brannon said: it opened up new worlds for me)
  4. Gamma World (I have fond memories of the Hanford Memorial Radioactive Zone)
  5. Top Secret
  6. Dungeon
  7. Drakon
  8. Barbarians of Lemuria
  9. Supers!
  10. Divine Right


That's all I have for now. If I think of more I'll add them.

You can see some other lists here, here, here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment