Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year's Resolutions

I dislike New Year's resolutions and do not usually make them. Maybe because I do such a poor job of keeping them.

So, I will not make any New Year's resolutions but I will set myself a couple of gaming and blog related goals.

  1. Post more.
  2. Post more characters, particularly for Barbarians of Lemuria. I frequently come up of with characters for BoL but fail to write them down. In fact, I would like, someday, to write fantasy and SF stories (of course, I've been saying that for twenty years, see what I mean about resolutions.) I immediately began thinking of the latest character to spring into my head for a fantasy story in BoL terms. I find it BoL great for developing the personality and back story of fictional beings.
  3. Play more. I frequently think and write about rpg's but play them entirely to little.
So, there are a few goals for 2011. Wish me luck.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck, my resolution for 2011 is to buy fewer books. So far, so good but I did get a Border's gift card for Christmas. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a B&N gift card. My dilemma is whether to get a game book or a history book. Such a terrible decision to have to make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your writing in 2011! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. With a gift card for a bookstore I'm certain to by some fiction or a gift for someone else.

    ReplyDelete