Tuesday, November 20, 2012

200

Well, I've finally reached my 200th post.  As I write this I have:

27 - Public followers.  Thanks for sticking with me.
21598 - Views.  Wow.  It really surprises me that the number is that high!
2991 - Views of the Dark Claw Post which is the most popular.  The Advanced Fighting Fantasy post is second followed by Barbarians of Lemuria and Star Wars.
1993 - The number of views referred from Tim Brannan's The Other Side Blog.  I don't know why I get so much traffic from there but:  Thanks Tim!  Google is in second place.  I also get a lot of traffic from Jeff Rients' blog.
10405 - The number of views from the United States. The UK and Mexico are a distant second and third.

Thanks for all of the support over the last 2 years or so.  I hope you continue to find my ramblings enjoyable.


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on 200 and glad to be sending so many people your way!

    ReplyDelete