Monday, August 10, 2020

B/X Combined

 There is a way to get a printed copy of a B/X Combined book through Lulu. You combine the B/X PDFs into one document as suggested on page X3 in the Expert book and have it printed out through Lulu with a cool

cover someone created. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to create a PDF that Lulu will accept. It keeps telling me that the pages are different sizes and oriented in different ways. Hopefully, I'll be able to figure it someday. In the meantime I've resorted to making my own. I printed out the books, combined them and bound it with my comb binding machine.







1 comment:

  1. After you combine the different pdfs, the way to get them to be the same size is to print a new pdf and select 'Adobe PDF' as your printer and whatever size you want in the options. That way the new pdf will conform to the dimensions you want!

    ReplyDelete