Saturday, August 15, 2015

#RPGaDAY2015 Day 15: Longest Campaign Played

Day 15:  Longest Campaign Played

http://www.rpg.net/pictures/show-pic.phtml?picid=16915I believe the longest campaign I played in was a two year AD&D campaign I played in middle school.  That was the height of my actual role-playing.  I played a cleric who reached, I think, the 7th level.  I have his stats and such written in a book packed away somewhere.  I'll have to dig him up and post him here.

I don't have my AD&D books anymore.  They were well used and got fairly ruined in storage years ago.  (Thanks, Mom.  That old chicken coop was a great place to store my RPG books.)  I thought I was done with role-playing after college so I got rid of them.  Then I rediscovered the joy of role-playing and now I kick myself.  I did the same thing with the red Basic D&D set.  Fool I am.



#RPGaDAY2015

No comments:

Post a Comment