Sunday, August 23, 2015

#RPGaDAY2015 Day 23: Perfect Game for You

Day 23: Perfect Game for You

Really!?!  That's both difficult and easy.


I am now being horribly repetitive but I'm going to have to go with Barbarians of Lemuria again.

Here's why:


  • Sword & Sorcery is a genre I enjoy.  Human-centric and a bit grim and dark at times
    with the right amount of mysterious magic that can seriously bite you in the butt.
  • It captures the genre very well for me.
  • It is rules-lite.  I don't have the time or energy anymore to memorize large volumes of rules anymore.
  • It is adaptable.  It captures the feel of S&S really well but it can also be adapted it to any action oriented genre.  And it has.  And with a little work of your own you can adapt it too.

#RPGaDAY2015

No comments:

Post a Comment