Thursday, August 20, 2015

#RPGaDAY2015 Day 20: Favorite Horror RPG

Day 20:  Favorite Horror RPG

First, let me wish H.P. Lovecraft a happy birthday!  125th if I'm correct.  I hope he's resting in peace....

Ya know, I haven't really played any horror RPGs.  Some games have had horrific elements but I've never played a specifically horror centered game.  Maybe, in honor of the day I should pull out the Call of Cthulhu quick-start and try it out on my H.P. Lovecraft loving son.  I also just received The Outer Presence, a short horror game that I'm looking forward to reading.  Oh.  I also have the Horror Companion for Savage Worlds.  Hmmm.  Going to have to get my horror on one way or another.

Question for those of you who run horror games.  How do you set the atmosphere to get maximum effect?

#RPGaDAY2015

No comments:

Post a Comment